- Soon, we won’t be the sad, dogless people at Emmarentia anymore that go there just to look at other people’s dogs.
- No, I never thought I’d miss animals so much living in a townhouse where it’s just not fair (to the animal) to have animals.
- Hallelujah! We signed an offer for our townhouse. Holding thumbs things don’t go wrong
- I’m being silly now. Now that we’re moving in like the next month and this place is sold: It is the end of an era. I repeat. It’s the end of an era. Why? Well, cause it’s here where I moved in with my boyfriend of 3 years. *Gasp. It is here that this boyfriend asked me to marry him after living together (*gasp again) for a year. We realised that you don’t marry someone you can live with, but that you marry someone you can not live without. We’ve been here for like ever and now nearly 3 years of marriage.
- But you know what? I’m glad this era’s over. Complex living is not my thing
(anymore). I don’t want to listen to the neighbour’s radio or clean up the bird crap on the stoep cause the women below us insists on feeding the ____ birds.
- I’ve been trying to decide on some paint color for the walls. Though every time I think I’ve got it I also lose it and the navy stripes I envision painting in the passage clash too much with the rest of the house’s sophisticated neutrals. Driving myself slightly nuts. BUT, I should just take it one room at a time once we’re moved in. No point in doing it now. Doh!
- It’s finally spring!
And you, anything exciting goings on?
I happen to be working tomorrow, but have yourself a stunning weekend!